Thursday, July 30, 2009

Why I'm Blogging

Hi everyone!

This is my first attempt at communicating to the world at large!

I've been thinking about blogging ever since I started reading everyone else's blogs. I'm really not a "communicator" like some of you guys, but I know good writing when I see it. So I think I am going to concentrate on just letting blog readers know about the myriad of posts out there that I think are really good.

I read about cooking, travel, hunting, fishing, gardening, permaculture, bicycling, Reading, and a couple of other things that entertain me!

For now what I contemplate doing is gathering together Blog posts that I think are good, commenting about them a bit, and letting everyone know about them.

I think that's a good way to start, don't you?

Thank you!
Mike Spinelli

No comments: